Monday, September 10, 2012

Why I'm Giddy (and Busy)

I apologize for the lack of a Monday Morning Motivation post this morning.  But a rather unique opportunity arose this morning. 

If I can get a course put together by 5:00 tomorrow, I can try to offer a special course at the university this spring.  One that allows me to take a group of students to Italy for ten days.

Rome, Sienna, Florence, Bologna ...




Yes, see, I knew you'd understand my dropping everything to make this happen.

I've always wanted to do this. So I will be back here once this brain child of a course has been birthed to paper and linked with the locations we'll visit. 


Sienna, Italy

Talk about short deadlines ... but I'm totally up for this challenge!

3 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to go to Italy. Make it a distance learning course so we can all enroll. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing as the previous commenter... make it an online course!! ;) Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Chime in.