Tuesday, May 22, 2012

On Air Live Today

I'll be on the air live this morning about 8:45 to 9:45 EST with Carlette Christmas to talk about the secrets in my book It's No Secret: Revealing Divine Truths Every Woman Should Know.

Specifically the chapter on humiliy and the chapter on rest.

Come on, you know you need some rest! And there's a definite tie between humility and rest ... you'll have to listen to interview to find out more about that.



I'm curious, on a scale of 1 to 10, how well do you rest in the biblical sense?

Do you take a whole day off from work? Either on Sundays, or another day of the week?

Or do your Sundays look pretty much the same as the other days of the week or weekend, only perhaps you go to church?

If don't create intentional times of rest (beyond falling into bed exhausted at night), why not? I'd love to hear from you on this.

Meanwhile, you can hear from me on this by listening to the interview online this morning at  http://www.onpointcxmas.com/. If you miss it, I suspect you'll be able to listen to a recorded version of it from their website. It might take some time for them to get recording posted.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 22, 2012

    I go to church on Sundays. Then I usually do grocery shopping. Sometimes one of the kids will have a game on Sunday afternoon. Then we usually watch a movie or TV together on Sunday night. So that looks a little different than other days but probably not much different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not so good at observing the Lord's day... it's something I really need to work on. I want to find a church home instead of just going where we've always gone (which is not regularly, mind you). During the summer, however, our Sundays definitely look different from the other days of the week. It's the one day that my husband is always off, and they involve lots of family time around the pool. But we need to work into it a good group of Godly people we connect with. Funny how that's so hard to do!!!

    ReplyDelete

Chime in.