Sunday, October 17, 2010

Adam's Winner & psst...

The book winner is Heather Deaton - commenter # 67.  Congrats, Heather!  Send me your address and I'll send you my book. (Here are your random numbers:  67  Timestamp: 2010-10-18 02:41:32 UTC)

Now for those of you who did not win ... shhhhhhh ... I have a secret to share with you. Don't tell I told you this a day early but this coming week  - for the entire week - you will receive 31% off anything and everything you order from the P31 online shop. So you can order It's No Secret for 31% off the list price!

We have never run a sale like this. Don't tell I told you so but this was my idea (so please help me show our executive team it's a good idea!).  I figured I'm always looking for a good reason to buy a book I've been wanting to read, and what better excuse than a great sale with the added bonus of supporting a non-profit ministry bringing women around the world godly encouragement and truth each day online and on the radio. Save money, support a ministry, get a good book, and impact others for eternity - that's a win-win-win-win in my opinion! So I hope you'll pop over and order the book.

Speaking of devotions, tomorrow I will post the directions for this month's devotional carnival which will run on my blog all week as well. Like to write? Have a blog? Then you can participate! It's all kinds of spiritual fun. Plus, you'll gain some blog traffic and maybe even win a prize.  So check back tomorrow for details on joining the devotional carnival on topic of the sisterhood of Christ.

Meanwhile, I'm off to bed.  My friend Marybeth Whalen was in town this Saturday and we stayed up way too late gibber-jabbing and giggling.  That's one thing I love about the sisterhood.  Finally my husband got to meet Marybeth after all these years. He said he approves and that she can sleep over anytime.

But just not tonight because tonight I need to invest in a good night's rest. So, sweet Jesus Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in.