Monday, February 11, 2008

Have you heard about She Speaks?

Hello cyber-friends. Miss me? I've been missing you. Some of you we're so sweet to email and check on me becuase I've been MIA lately. The flu hit my household - and it hit hard. Yuck!


My speaking engagement went well, so thank you if you prayed for that. Prayer makes such a big differnce. My book project is comming along S-L-O-W-L-Y but well. I'm enjoying the process, but wish that it were moving along more quickly than it is. I have to remind myself there are no shortcuts to places truly worth going in life.



I'm wondering if you have a desire to speak, or to write, for God's glory? If so, I have a terriffic resource to tell you about. Its P31's annual She Speaks conference and it takes place this June in Charlotte, NC. There's a track for aspiring speakers, another for writers, another for women in ministry positions within their churches, and a new one for teen girls who want to influence their generation. If that intrigues you, check out the link! And I'd love to see you there.

4 comments:

  1. Rachel,
    Glad you are back and that your event went well. Hope to hear more from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back, I am sorry to hear you have been sick. We are fighting it in our house too. I have been spared though!!
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, welcome back! Sure miss you. Sorry to hear your family's been sick. Ours, too. This one was yucky. But, I'm glad you're getting better and back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The She Speaks conference sounds awesome. Thank you for the information.

    ReplyDelete

Chime in.