Sunday, December 9, 2007

1,582 emails OH MY!!!

See, my computer died back around September and I had to buy a new laptop, with a new operating system and a new email program. I had trouble getting my rachel@proverbs31.org email address set up on my new computer. Meanwhile, I got another one set up so I could continue to work for the university and P31. Well, today (about 3 months later) I finally got that email address working ... and had 1,582 emails popping in my inbox!! Literally. Gulp!

SO IF YOU EMAILED ME in the last few months and did not get a response, this is why. I wasn't blowing you off - I just never received it until today! I'll work hard to plow through and respond to these this week. And thank you for writing to me because I truly do value that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in.